CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Card


Here is my first challenge for Whimisical Scraps and Bugs. You should go and check it out. The ladies created some amazing things!!! We had to use a tree cut from any cart. I used Joys of the Season for the tree, the star, and the word joy. I also used Calligraphy Collection for the frame behind the word joy. I do not even own these carts but I am LUCKY enough to have good friends that do!!! They were so much fun to play with and of course are on my new (and growing) wish list!!! I used diamond stickles on the stars and the tree and the word joy. You can never have too much sparkle at this time of year! I also used dark gold tuelle which is becoming another favorite thing to scrapbook with!


Hope you are truely finding joy this holiday season!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh girlie, this is really pretty! And I love that frame you put the word JOY on!!! BEAUTIFUL work as ALWAYS!!!!

Janice said...

What a gorgeous card!! After the holidays I will have to come over and play!!