CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

California Christmas


I love our California Christmas traditions. We go swimming at my parents house. They heat up the pool and it is so nice and warm. Rain or shine we swim. I made this layout for the whimsical scraps and bugs challenge. We had to make a layout with snowflakes from any cartridge. I am on vacation and so it was interesting because I had to borrow a cartridge from a friend down here and I used my moms little bug. I love that I am able to still scrapbook even though all of my stuff is at home.


My sister is an awesome photographer and I had her take this today while the kids were swimming! These are pictures of me when I was a girl! We love Southern California!!!! Thanks Tracie for your awesome skills!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome layout Jenny!!! What a way to spend Christmas! LOL! It snowed here all day!! But it was soooo gorgeous to be opening Christmas presents with the snow falling outside! Glad you had a wonderful holiday! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Cool pic! Love the page! Love my new stamps too! Thanks so much Jen!!!

~Stappsters~ said...

I want to swim on Christmas day! I have your stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this layout and really like the way you photographed it.