CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday Card

The outside
The inside We are going to Southern California this weekend to visit my family and we are celebrating my moms and my nephews birthday so I made my mom a card with Storybook. I LOVE this cartridge! There are so many fun things that are on it! All of the cuts are from storybook and I used the fabulous Martha Stewart punch (this is something that I find myself using on all of my cards lately!). The cockatoo is popped up with pop dots. I made a rub-on for the Happy Birthday Mom. I think she will think it is a fun card. She has a cricut but she is not even close to having the obsession that I have with mine. (which is probably very healthy)

Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend and look for some BLOG CANDY FUN coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the card Jenny! I know your mom will love it. I got Design Studio from my ddil (did I do that right?) Now I need you to come and teach me how to use it. Please, please, please :) I love you, keep up the great inspirings to all us (me) uncreative people. xoxoxowendy

scrapn_momof2 said...

Jenny, this card is just absolutely gorgeous!! I really want to get this cart now.