CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inspiration board

This is the back side of my kitchen cabinets. I painted them with magnetic paint so that I could make a gigantic inspiration board. I then cut out the word inspire out of vinyl and I had to add a red bird to match my chairs. :)

I have since painted the brown trim green and I like it a lot better but I wanted to get this up. I REDID MY SCRAPBOOKING ROOM! I will take pictures and post them after my vacation! I love it!!!!!

7 comments:

Janice Long said...

It looks AMAZING!!!

sisterwendy said...

Jenny- you really "inspire" me :)
truly. xoxoxoxo

Me ~ said...

Inspire...this is what you do for me! Beautiful!

christy said...

Wow that looks fantastic!

sbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
requirebuyer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com