CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Disney Wordbook inside pages

This "A" page has a clear envelope to hold tickets or fast passes. It is the perfect size for the admission ticket. I have had it for YEARS! I need to go and see if I can find another one now. I thought the popcorn paper was funny because I always think of popcorn at Disneyland. My mom always buys it when we go!






I left the last page blank so they could do a collage of lots of pics. When it is opened it is 22 inches long and 6 inches wide. I LOVE the last page paper. I got it at JoAnns. I should have bought a TON of it when it was on sale!!!!

4 comments:

drpeprnhorses said...

Beautifully done! You are quite talented!! TFS!!

momma2allgirls said...

WOW...AGAIN!!! You are so talented! I love the use of such fun papers and great embellishments!!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Awesome word book! I'm a huge disney fan and I love this book. It's soooo cute!

requirebuyer said...

There are many such things that Franklin Marshall we wear to look fashionable but we do not feel comfortable in those garments. Well, that is not the case with Abercrombie Fitch clothing. Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses Abercrombie Fitch clothing is a world-wide renowned clothing line which has its fans all over the world. While following different trends Abercrombie Fitch one has to keep certain things in mind and one of these factors is comfort.Louis Vuitton OutletThere are numerous of us who spend plenty of money on designer clothing but at times, Tiger Shoes they also need to suffer due to the comfort factor of these clothesVibram Five Fingers Shoes