CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spongebob SCARE pants and Gary



This is my entry for our local pumpkin patch scarecrow contest. I made it for Sadie's preschool class. If it wins the school will get 600.00! SO heres hoping! The kids made all of the jellyfish that are floating all around Spongebob Scare Pants and I was lucky enough to have a Dad that was handy with wood build the Spongebob box so all I had to do was decorate him with clothes and a face! Spongebobs face was made from vinyl that I cut with the Cricut of course!

Gary is a real pumpkin that I painted and his body is made out of foam. His eyes are christmas ornaments that I painted and attached to dowels. (Gary is my favorite!)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Janice said...

WOW!!! That is awesome!! Hope you win!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Jenny, how stinking cute! I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys to win. Great job.

Wendy said...

Jen, how creative! I was with your mom when you two discussed what to do. I love seeing the finished project. I hope you win....I'd vote for you. xoxoxowendy

Sharon Caudle said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I love it! I hope you won!!!