CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Exploding Box ~ "Where does the time go?"



This is the exploding box class that I taught at Super Sat. It was a lot of fun! I found the chipboard clocks and that inspired the "where does the time go?" box. I started with pictures of my husband and I as babies and then pics of us growing up and then of us together in school, and then our wedding. Then finally of us with our first child, our new family of 3, then our family of 4, then family of 5, and ending with our most recent family photo with all 6 of us!

It was a very fun day of crafting!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Jen- I love this project. It is awesome, but I love the pictures in it even better! I carried that picture of you as a baby with me everywhere, I was (and am) such a proud aunt. You are so talented. love to you. Wendy xoxoxoxo

Nikki said...

WOW, this is amazing!!!

Roshni Patel said...

Hi there.. you mentioned in this post you taught this exploding box at "super saturday" - where do you teach? I live in the Sacramento area and want to participate in different things!

Also, do you have a template for these cute little boxes?