CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not scrabooking but still fun!



I am in charge of a cooking group for church. Once a month we get together and we have a theme picked out such as salads, chicken, etc. and then everyone brings a dish to share and we have one person demo their specialty. Then everyone emails me their recipe and I put together an electronic cookbook and send it out. It is A LOT of fun and it is always a great night. On Thurs. our theme was DESSERTS. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I wanted to bring something that I am thinking about bringing to the OCT. SWARM (which I can't wait for!!!!) so here is my dessert. They are cupcake pops and they are TASTY! And I think they are so cute! I got them off of this blog http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/04/make-your-cupcakes-pop.html. She has awesome instructions. They seem a little labor intensive and they were until I just got rid of the step with the cookie cutter. I just made 2 balls out of the dough and flattened the bottom ball, dipped that in chocolate and squished on the top ball and let it dry and then dipped the top and decorated. Anyway they are delicious and cute!


jenny

1 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Did you say that you were thinking of bringing them to the Swarm? I say yes yes yes! These look so yummy!!