CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Wall hanging~ BBTB contest





I really loved the inspiration magazine ad that Regina picked out at BBTB. I decided to make a wall hanging for the family room with Home Accents. I used scalloped chipboard frames and inked them dark brown and then added all of the fun embellishments. Home Accents has all of the swirls and beautiful sayings so when I saw "live, laugh, love" I knew that that was the perfect thing that I needed for the wall. The W and M are Heidi Swapp chipboard letters and the off white lettering is Making Memories rub ons. I used pop dots under live, laugh, love to help give it a little depth. Thanks for looking and wish me luck...

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

WOWZER, THIS IS SO NICE..........

scrapn_momof2 said...

Abosutely gorgeous!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic! You were really inspired!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!!

Sarah said...

You are awesome. I love it!

Sarah

K said...

Very pretty. It really looks like you spent some time on it. I love the chocolate brown and mossy green together.

Marie Cramp said...

I really enjoyed looking at your projects, you are very creative. Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you come back soon.

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

Janis said...

Hi Jenny
The wall hanging is so cute. I love your color choices.

Carole Beath said...

Hi Jenny..... your wall hanging is really really cute. I love the colors and the overall format you chose.
Carole