CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Practical Scrappers Design Team!!!!

I am so excited! I just found out that I made the Practical Scrappers Design Team! It is a blog that I so need! It challenges us to be creative with THE THINGS WE ALREADY HAVE... OUR STASH!!!! My stash has grown "slightly" out of control... This will be a very good thing for me!


I have been blog hopping to the other DT members and WOW!!!! There are some amazing women that have been chosen! Congrats to all and go check it out! Our first assignment is due soon so you can see what everyone has created next week but until then Go BLOG HOPPING. You won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

Tifany said...

Congrats, Jenny! I look forward to seeing what you create!

Janice said...

Yeah!! That is so cool!! You are awesome!!!

sisterwendy said...

Jen- you are my hero xoxox

Lynn Everett said...

Jenny:
Congrats on being chosen for the DT for Practical Scrappers. I am really looking forward to designing with you and the other members of the team.
Hugs,
Lynn

scrapn_momof2 said...

Congrats Jenny! Can't wait to see your creations.